Sunday, May 5, 2013

Monique's engaged!

"Yay:) he proposed last night<3"

...those are the words that came out of your lips on Dec 29, 2012. 

Ok, the words that came onto my phone from your fingers, but same thing;)

I was so happy to hear that my beautiful, thoughtful, amazing friend was engaged and remember so clearly how excited you were when we spoke. 
There are so many people who have and will continue to wish you well through your engagement and then through your marriage...



...and I am overjoyed to be one of them. There are very definite reasons why you are loved by so many and I am so honored that you chose me to be one of your bridesmaids and to be by your side during your wedding... and through life! 
Love you lots, babe!!                                    
XOXO Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment